See Christian and Lola's ISR video!

Monday, November 15, 2010

...Aaaand Send.

***********************************************************************
Why, hello there, head control!





We've missed you so! Glad to see you again. You know, I'd really appreciate it if you stuck around for good, maybe plant some roots and hang out for a good long while. Maybe even for good.

K thanks,
Christian's Mommy

******************************************************************************

Hey, medical staff/assistants/professionals/people in charge of processing things...could you please please please do stuff in a timely manner? Pretty please? This whole leaving things until the very last minute is really stressful. Failing to complete what you're supposed to fax to the neurology office at Phoenix Children's when you knew about it three weeks ago and now I'm calling you just to confirm things and I find out you never faxed it because YOU NEEDED THE NAME OF THE DOCTOR BUT NEVER CALLED ME really pissed me off today!!! And if you need me to go down there, gather my son's records and fax them myself I'd be happy to oblige!!! Because when I was in the "workforce" I did that stuff for people...in a timely manner...imagine!

I understand things come up and we're not your only patient and I should have patience and all that, but I'm not really buying that mess right now. All of my patience is reserved for my children, most of it is spent on being patient waiting for the next move Christian will make, hoping it's progress and nothing seizurey. So all of my patience is out and, sorry, but it's too bad you don't get any. No patience for you!

Can we get it together, please?
Thanks,
The Pain in Your Ass

**********************************************************************************

Dear Lady I've Never Met,

Thanks for having the guts to ask the most ballsy question I've ever been asked. When you asked, "Does all of her activity make up for what he can't do?" regarding my disabled son and very abled daughter, I really didn't know what to say. But thanks for giving me something to think about and leaving me at a loss for words for second. But only a second, because this is ME we're talking about here.

No, it doesn't "make up" for what Christian's can't do. It does keep me busy enough not to think about what he can't do so I guess that helps.

I know you meant well,
Speechless and Tired Mommy

**********************************************************************************

New Dentist,

I really like you. Thank you for being so gentle with my boy for his first dentist appointment. I love appointments where I don't have to be immediately concerned about any particular thing and I don't have to contemplate surgeries or medications or bracing or whatever. Thank you for giving him a new Diego toothbrush just like all the other 2 year olds get.

See you soon!
Happy Mama Bear

2 comments:

Eliisa said...

I love this blog post. You're an awesome writer! And go go Christian with his mad skillz! Hooray head control!

Colton's Journey said...

WOW! what do you say that?? Awesome photo of his head control!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts