See Christian and Lola's ISR video!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Award!

I wear sweats or yoga pants most every day. And if there were a 12 step program for flip flop wearing, I'd be enrolled. So imagine my surprise when I read Avianna's Mom's blog and saw our little blog listed among the recipients of the Stylish Blogger Award. Stylish? Me? (No, not you! The blog!) Oh, yeah, makes more sense now.


So big hugs and THANK YOU to Jen from The Long and Winding Road! I am such a fan of your blog...and of Avianna...and of you....and of Rainey.

I happily accept the opportunity to have a little fun with a blog post. Sometimes I can be long winded (gasp!) and emotional and it's okay to be fun, too. Really, it is. And I did feel a little strange sharing seven things about myself when I'm not sure people come to the blog to find out about me. But there is a me that is separate from Christian and it's okay to share that sometimes.

So here's the deal...

The rules of the Stylish Blogger Award are:


Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

Share seven things about yourself.

Award seven recently discovered new blogs.

Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.
 
7 Things About Me:
 
1. I'm a TV junky. I have serious favorites that are DVR'd on two separate DVR's in my house - living room and bedroom.
 
2. I don't trust people who don't like avocados. Really, who doesn't like an avocado? And if you don't like avocados and you're offended, it's okay. I don't care for olives or mushrooms so you don't have to trust me either.
 
3. See above - I don't like olives and mushrooms.
 
4. I love watching movies during the day because I feel like I'm somehow getting away with something.
 
5. Even though I graduated from a university and got a four year degree, ready to take on the world, my biggest, most important dream has always been to be a mother and wife.
 
6. I'm a night owl. And if I have something to occupy me, I'll stay up until morning.
 
7. One day I want to visit the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. Looking at pictures of it even makes me feel like I'm on the verge of tears because it's just that magnificent.
 
christ the redeemer Exploring Rio de Janeiro by Helicopter
 
 
Now the rules are that the blogs have to be newly discovered. However, I also included blogs I've followed but I either haven't mentioned them much or they just happen to be in the middle of some awesomeness that I want to share!
 
The Seven Are... 
 
(You are my most "newly discovered" and one of my internet soul mates, I'm not stalking, I swear.)
 
(I've stolen from this blog and I'm not ashamed to say it. Whitney, I wish we lived close, too! We would be great friends!)
 
(You guys are doing an awesome job finding your way! Owen is a lucky boy!)
 
(I feel like Brock is Christian's twin. They seem so alike in so many ways and, Lisa, you have such a good sense of humor. My kind of chick.)
 
(Emerson is just starting her journey, too, but she's already doing great!)
 
(You guys are doing AMAZING things. And I want everyone to know there are people like you in this world.)
 
(Talk about stylish! Joey's new blog design is A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Just like Joey himself.)
 
And I can't forget to show some love for...
 
 
 
Congratulations!
 
Have fun!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts