See Christian and Lola's ISR video!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Kindness Counts Series



I am so excited to tell everyone about this new series on kindness that we're doing every Monday for the next few weeks.

But I know I'm long winded so I'll try to get to the point, I promise.

We're featuring guest posters every Monday who will write about how kindness impacts lives. Why are we doing this? Because spreading kindness can change lives. It has most definitely changed ours.

And you all know how I feel about Ben's Bells and their message of spreading kindness!

So without further adieu, you can find our guest blogger HERE!

Also, don't forget, but our guest blogger, Cici's Mom, is holding an auction for little Cici and a portion of the proceeds are going toward the Ben's Bells distribution in Denver this coming May. Visit Be Kind Colorado for more details!

You can find Cici's auction at http://www.bidsforcici.org/. They have awesome stuff!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts