See Christian and Lola's ISR video!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Finish Line

We all came off a weekend of stuffy noses and colds. Christian has decided to carry it into this week so he's been grumpy, groggy, and not feeling very well.

I also had an interesting appointment with the GI doctor that I need to take a few days to process before I step up on my pulpit. But, rest asure, you'll hear about it.

For now I leave you with one of my proudest accomplishments.

Oh, did I mention I was in a 5K last month? No? Oh, I did. Well let me show you just one more picture.


I got my hands on a picture of us right before we crossed the finish line. My favorite. And Christian's, too. If you zoom in you'll be able to see just how pleased he is with the situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts