See Christian and Lola's ISR video!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mustache style.

Something is brewing! Something exciting!

And I can't wait to tell you all about it...

But against my instinct to tell everyone, I must hold it in until the details are ironed out. Let me just say I'm blogging on the eve of a very important and busy week that will, hopefully, lead to a small dream of mine coming to fruition.

Stay tuned...

In the mean time I'll leave you with some fun photos from Saturday's therapy. Christian has been visiting the Mariposa Therapy center on Saturdays and they have tons of neat swings, hammocks, inflatable pillows, ball pits, and other fun contraptions.

Over all, the cocoon swing makes him weak in the knees, literally.

This is a picture of him inside the swing.

This is a picture from the outside.


I think he feels all wrapped up and cozy in it. So he rarely ever complains about going in.

Christian's PT also likes to use kinesio tape to help with things like his mouth closure, external rotation of his legs, and strengthening his abdominal muscles. I'm not going to act like I know how it works. I get it, visually, but can't quite explain how it works. But it works, I believe. I definitely think it helps with his mouth closure and his external rotation.

So his PT decided to jazz it up and do kinesio tape, mustache style.



He's just too handsome, I can't even stand it!

Thoughts and prayers appreciated for what we've got in the works. Can't wait to spill!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Shauna, I think you are amazing and such an inspiration! I love reading about Christian and your little family!

Jen said...

Christian honey...would you mind if I climbed on in there with you?

Anonymous said...

Shauna,
I have followed your blog since Christian's injury. There is a little boy on another blog I follow who is in need of prayers. I do not know the details, but he suffered a near drowning on Wednesday and is in the PICU on a vent. The blog is www.themourofamily.blogspot.com and the parents names are Cameron and Laura. The little baby (he is not yet a year old) is Truman. First, I am asking you and your blog followers to pray for them and also if you feel so inclined, maybe you could reach out to them in support as well? You are welcome to contact me at gstreeter@hookercreek.net if you would like as well. Thank you.

Shauna Quintero said...

Thank you for the heads up about little Truman! Another ND Momma friend of mine mentiond him? I will keep him in my prayers and try to reach out!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts