See Christian and Lola's ISR video!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Love - Hope - Believe - Dream

I am so excited about this fundraiser! A friend of mine, who I met after Christian's accident, came up with this great idea and I'm so excited to share it with you guys!
Let me back up a little. My friend Jenny has a daughter, Cici, who suffered a choking accident at 11 months old in October of 2008 that left her with a similar brain injury that Christian received. Our paths to recovery will be similar and I look at her experiences as somewhat of a preview of what's to come for us. We have a lot in common, unfortunately, because we are going through the same experiences in recovery for our children. But, fortunately, we have each other to lean on. Although, I've been doing most of the leaning since I met her!

Anyway, she came up with the best idea that will help both our kiddos! You can purchase a silicone bracelet in red, pink, or blue in support of Christian and Cici! We're splitting the profits and it's only $5 with free shipping! If you're not a bracelet type of person, there are keychains to show your support, as well. So something for everyone!



I can't wait to get one myself because every time I look at it I'll be reminded of our journey as parents, the infinite LOVE we have for our children, the HOPE for recovery, the BELIEF that the next day will bring new promise, and the DREAM that one day our babies will walk, talk, sing, dance, and jump into our arms again!

I've posted a link to the online store in my sidebar. Again, all proceeds will be split, so not only will you be helping Christian with medical expenses, but you'll also be helping Cici, too! If the link doesn't work, please visit Cici's page. It all goes to the same place.

Thank you for your support!




3 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the bracelet idea Shauna....just bought two blue one's for myself and a friend......I will think of Chrisitian every time I see it, not that I need a bracelet to think of you guys!! :-)

Jen said...

What an awesome idea!!! I love them and what they stand for!!
I posted about it on my blog to try and get the word out. :-) http://www.newstatenewjourney.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great idea, just ordered a blue bracelet for myself and 2 blue keychains for my dh and I! Can't wait to get them! I hope you sell LOTS and LOTS!!
God Bless!!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts