See Christian and Lola's ISR video!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Panda Fundraiser!

Did someone say Orange Chicken?

So I was ordering food at Panda Express a few months ago and noticed a stack of flyers next to the check out counter.

Well, what are those flyers all about, I wondered.

Why, it's a fundraising opportunity!

Oh, man, did the right Mama see that! I love Panda Express. It's probably one of the top choices for fast food for me. Seriously, they had me at Orange Chicken. And then when Orange Chicken's friend Beijing Beef came along...okay, now I'm getting hungry.

Anyway, it was the perfect opportunity to throw a fundraiser for our trip to Europeds.

Soooo, we are having a fundraiser!

Date: Thursday, September 9, 2010
Time: Come in anytime from 4PM-8PM
Location: River & La Cholla

Come one, come all! Just print the flyer below and bring it next Thursday, September 9th. We will receive a donation of 20% of your purchase. But you MUST bring the flyer! So I've provided a printout of the flyer. Just right click on the flyer below and choose PRINT PICTURE.

I've also provided a seperate page on the sidebar to the right with directions on how to participate in this fundraiser.




(There are two here. Feel free to share the other one with a friend!)


We hope to see you there!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok this is probably pointless to ask but can we use this outside of AZ? Like here in WA? I would more than happily order tons of Panda if it helped Christian.

Shauna said...

I wish! That would be so cool! It's just local at one Panda location. But every little bit helps so we're grateful to Panda.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts