See Christian and Lola's ISR video!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Up in the Air

I'm stuck in the air.

There are a ton of projects I feel like I'm working on and none of them are settled and they're all in the air along with me.

I'm just waiting to land so I know which way to go.

First, we have a trip coming up! I'm excited. I mean I will be excited when everything is settled. But everything takes time. Everything requires paperwork and doctors' letters and new x-rays and fairy dust from the horn of a unicorn.

Second, I'm holding two fundraising events in the next two weeks. Why do I think it's a good idea to pack so much into a mere month? I could say that I thrive under pressure but it's probably more that I procrastinate so much that I have no choice.

Two fundraisers, you ask? Yes, the upcoming blogction beginning on the 14th of September (WE'RE STILL ACCEPTING DONATIONS FOR THIS AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO UNTIL THE NIGHT BEFORE THE BLOGCTION) and a fundraising night at Panda Express. I will post details tomorrow night (hopefully) but the gist is that Panda Express will be donating 20% of the total made from fliers between the hours of 4PM and 8PM on Thursday, September 9th.

Why Panda Express? Because Mama loves her Orange Chicken.

Oh yeah, and P.S. the neuro is aggravating me again because I feel like he isn't listening (surprise). I don't even have the energy to stay up and explain this so I will soon...and you know it will be in detail. For now I'm just going to whine about it a little.

I think I'm a little paralyzed by the feeling of being overwhelmed right now with what's coming in the next few weeks. And when I feel overwhelmed and unable to organize things, I just do nothing. So it's taking all that's in me to make sure each and every entity involved in this upcoming trip to Michigan gets each and every piece of information they request.

Did this just turn into a rant? I think it just did.

I'll turn in for now. More to come later!

1 comment:

Jendioguardi said...

Oh Shauna, you have every right to vent and express your feelings to us. You've been through so much and that's what we're here for. You're doing an amazing job! Just remember to take one step at a time, each day as it comes. Don't be afraid to ask for help! You have so many friends and family members that love you and would do anything to help you! Deep breaths....you'll get there!! XOXO

Post a Comment

Popular Posts