See Christian and Lola's ISR video!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

ISR

So we're ending our fourth week of ISR lessons for Lola and I really, really love this program.

A local news station did a story on the program the other day after our lesson. The video is taken at our instructor's pool but the interview and lessons are given by a different instructor and another little ISR baby.

Before I finally post about how much I love ISR for Lola and why, I wanted to post the news story so you all can learn a little about this program and see it in action.


I will soon be posting Lola's videos (I know, come on and do it already!) and explaining why this is such a great program and why it's so important.

Enjoy!

P.S. It's Gabe's birthday tomorrow! Happy birthday, baby!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

So awesome!! I am so glad that Lola is doing this, and doing well. It is such a good thing for a baby to learn! Can't wait to see the videos.

Happy Birthday, Gabe!!

Becky said...

Wow! This is incredible! Thanks so much for sharing this valuable information!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts